New member in Texas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soap Kat

Reaction score
Hi! I'm 49 yo and been soaping since Nov/Dec 2022. Truly love it. We have a TON of soap. I ship it to family and still have a ton LOL

I'm not 100% sure I'll get into selling but would be nice to attend a few markets next year just to recoup some costs. We'll see. I have honey bees as well and plan to use their honey when harvested and local milk in my soap.

Looking forward to exploring all the posts and interacting with you all. Thank you!

Welcome! Bees wow! Their wax is amazing in soap, balms, perfume sticks. My daughter had bees but they all died a few years ago. They may be coming back as there were a few around the hive this year.

Welcome! Bees wow! Their wax is amazing in soap, balms, perfume sticks. My daughter had bees but they all died a few years ago. They may be coming back as there were a few around the hive this year.
Yes, I'm hoping to make full use of whatever they may provide me with. :) I hope your daughter ends up with a new colony! Thank you for the warm welcome.

Welcome! Texan here as well. Where in central are you? I'm in the Houston area.

Welcome.gif

Hi! I'm 49 yo and been soaping since Nov/Dec 2022. Truly love it. We have a TON of soap. I ship it to family and still have a ton LOL

I'm not 100% sure I'll get into selling but would be nice to attend a few markets next year just to recoup some costs. We'll see. I have honey bees as well and plan to use their honey when harvested and local milk in my soap.

Looking forward to exploring all the posts and interacting with you all. Thank you!

I have a keen interest in honey and beeswax in soap, it's one of the things that got my attention when I started a few months ago, and there's a great thread on this forum by a person who tried to see how much honey they could include in a batch. It's fascinating and gives me hope I can do something similar.

Welcome to the forum!

Latest posts

Back