New member from France

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rymi

Reaction score
Hello;

Too pleased and happy to have found this magnificent forum!
I am a French girl who have never made any soap but I get all the love for this art and the basic knowledge ( so many books and videos read and watched)
I want to learn how to make some beautiful but also natural soaps without any harmful ingredients in it.

I'm so curious that I'll ask too many questions so please if you can be patient. ;)

merci

Hello and Welcome!!! If read through the forum you'll find a lot of answers and help. If you can't find it just ask. We have a lot of wonderful members willing to help.

Hello Rymi
Just be prepared to have a healthy addiction! LOL Making your own soap is such a pleasure. I guess you've already discovered Aromazone. THOUGH I must say I prefer the fragrances from MANSKE in Germany. Their delivery charges are a bit of a pain in the porte monnaie. :confused:(pocketbook) Otherwise I would order things from the States also!! ;) I'm not french but I live in France. You will find many helpful soaping companions on the forum.
Courage and bonne chance....most of all patience!!

Hello brandnew.
What a great suprise!! <3
I know Aromazone by name. :p As for Manske, it's thanks to a French soap maker that I get to know this brand.
Thank you so much for your answer. :)
I'll run to soap section to learn more about this beauty.
As for my questions, I'll wait 3 months before being able to post any thread. ( as asked to do).

PS: If It's been many years that you are in France, you surely became a French girl. ;)

Welcome to the forum.:)
Thank you Isg. <3

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome!!! If read through the forum you'll find a lot of answers and help. If you can't find it just ask. We have a lot of wonderful members willing to help.
Thank you so much shunt2011. :thumbs:

Welcome, Rymi!

As for my questions, I'll wait 3 months before being able to post any thread. ( as asked to do).

You do not have to wait 3 months to post a thread in the majority of the forum. The only sections of the forum that have posting restrictions are the Business section and parts of the Classifieds section.

IrishLass :)

Latest posts

Back