New member Australia

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joannekim

Reaction score
Hiya 👋🏻
I am a relatively new cold process soaper. Melbourne Australia. I am popping in to introduce myself.
I own a gift service business and make candles, home fragrance products, and soap. I also dabble in cosmetic formulation. Learning, reading, making, and working every day.
Look forward to learning here too!
Cheers 🥂
Joanne

Hi Joanne!

I admire people who can work in the gift service industry - it takes top notch people skills to do this well! :)

Here is a fantastic place to learn (and talk soap, after all your non-soaping friends eye's start to glaze over at the very mention of soap ;))

Great to see another Aussie
1657707030601.png
(cute icon too ... cheers)

Nice to see there’s a few Aussies on here. I’m in Brisbane but my wife and I love visiting Melbourne. All those cafes in little side streets. Heaven for foodies.
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to what you come up with. =)
Hi I just wanted to say welcome too! This is a awesome forum with lots of help you will love it here!
Hi and welcome 🌸
This post is from a year ago, so they might night see your quoted post to them, they haven't been around for a while.

Back