New Logo

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

This is the new logo.. and it stays.. I picked number 1 ..
and the rest is correct

smellitlikeitis-1.jpg

Yes, I like this one best. It is clean, fresh, simple & modern. It is not young, it is not old, it is not cheap, it is not over priced, it is not country, it is not city, it is all things. It should have mass appeal for you & you should do very well with it.

Those boxes are to die for! That was the first thing I thought of too Irena.

This is an awesome logo!

Tabitha said:
Yes, I like this one best. It is clean, fresh, simple & modern. It is not young, it is not old, it is not cheap, it is not over priced, it is not country, it is not city, it is all things. It should have mass appeal for you & you should do very well with it.

Those boxes are to die for! That was the first thing I thought of too Irena.

This is an awesome logo!

I think those boxes would be perfect with this logo.
Very upscale! :D

Irena

Your colors are very stylish and your logo is very clean and simple. I really like it. :)

Thanks guys.. now its time for pictures, brochures, and the dreaded website design... *sigh* when do i get to soap! LOL

Love it!

Gorgeous! I love the color combo. I love that it doesn't look "kidsy" (is that a word, if not, go with it...), like you're selling puppy dog tails, or gum drops, or rainbows...you get the idea.

It's clean, without being "stiff" and I would definately be drawn to check out the hype! I'm am so about thinking carefully about logo design.

It truly is known that a slow-moving bad player built into a flag activities could lead to a whole lot scratch shed the adventure. L.Barbosa #10 orange Jersey A lot of knowledge ability are widely-used out there to enhance final results on the subject of a flag karate consumers the employment of sports jerseys the Indian subcontinent.

Back