New little man

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So this little guy popped into my life today… I havent named him yet. Any suggestions??

76128C8E-22DE-4DED-85E0-40AB988FDC42.jpeg

Ok, so he slept on the floor next to my bed all night in a makeshift bed until i got something more proper.
34399713-ACB2-41D4-9448-11B8F451ECD1.jpeg

I woke up a bunch of times in the middle of the night to check on him (he snores lol). Always in the same spot. I got up at 5 for work…a little early, but i now have to take him out. Apparently at some point during the night he managed to find what used to be flip flops, pulled every toy into his bed, and had two pees and a poop.

not completely unexpected. I took him out and stood there with him for a great while waiting for him to do his business.

Anyway. The total chaos that ensued with me trying to get ready for work LOL. Under my feet. Trying to get in the shower….getting dressed with him thinking everything i touched was a toy. Happy pees. Chasing the cats.

It went from this dead dog pose, to sheer insanity for a whole hour.

I finally got the door closed behind me like AAAHHHHHH. Mayhem, maybe i will name him Mayhem

Not settled on it. My friend said Scooby. I think i am narrowed down to those two names. Mayhem or Scooby. Getting ready to call my daughter and see what she thinks. Although she already said Blue, so I am not sure she is going to like my two choices.

He is a really good puppy though. Sits for a treat. Knows NO. Very friendly. VERY strong even at only 3 months…can play a wicked tug of war.

My old boss gave me a crate and a big comfy bed for him today. I was on the fence about crating. I never liked it, like whats the point of adopting another family member into the house if you are just going to put him in the cage. But i have come to the conclusion that its probably best for the puppy when I am not here for now. He has bursts of high energy, followed by deep sleep.

Love my little squishy face pupster lol. Not exactly potty trained yet, but a very loving puppy that aims to please and is just so happy to be in the same room as me. Even when i take him out in the yard, he walks next to me and keeps an eye on me the whole time off-leash. Only once did he wander away a little, but then he did his business and came running back doing a happy poopie dance and i’m like YAY!!!! Lol

Back