New Label

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPowers

Reaction score
My daughter created and made my new label which I'm totally psyched about and have gotten some really nice reviews on. Tell me what you think - I appreciate any and all feedback.

Attachments

• soap display1.jpg
    soap display1.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 89
  • beeswax.jpg
    beeswax.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 86
  • cafe au lait.jpg
    cafe au lait.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 81
I think the label looks amazing. Your first picture with all of the soaps would definitely make me stop by and check out what you're selling!

I think they look great. But if you're in the US you need to put the weight of the product on the front label in Imperial and Metric ie 4oz (114g) or 4 oz/114 g

I'm not in the U.S. and currently the weight is on the back with the ingredients. At this point the label is still a 'work in progress' as I work through this process. In Canadian terms, the label isn't yet 100% but Im not selling yet and probably won't be totally ready to go for several months.

I really like the label, but no matter which country you are in I feel you need the weight on the front. Also, are you only going to make and sell lard soap? That does limit your market. Just a thought... I never liked limiting my market when selling, but again that is me.

I know that about the weight and that will be fixed. With regard to the lard, it is in 99% of my soaps and going forward I'm changing recipes as necessary to include lard to some degree. I am really just trying to keep it simple for me... I'm an old gal, doing this for the love of the process. Any sales are just to offset some costs. I don't really have any illusions that this will take off and actually make me money! Thanks for your feedback.

My daughter created and made my new label which I'm totally psyched about and have gotten some really nice reviews on. Tell me what you think - I appreciate any and all feedback.
You also have to have the ingredients on the label somewhere. Someone else mentioned the weight, you can look on USDA website for labeling requirements or Brambleberry has some good info as well.

Latest posts

Back