New Journey....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gallerygirl

Reaction score
This new art form has been so rewarding and I haven't made a dime off of it yet. :lol: I have given so many bars of soap away for Christmas and everyone is tickled and I have received many wonderful comments and given encouragement. I asked everyone for feed back as they use their soaps. I took a little of my whipped body butter I made lastnight to church this morning and let me tell you, I came back with very little. They were passing it around :roll: How much fun is that!! I feel the way I felt when I started into pottery. It's that feeling of knowing you are starting on a new journey, the excitement of the whole process, not sure where it is exactly going as there are so many avenues. I am very grateful for this forum and everyone who has been so willing to share and mentor. Looking forward to learning more from all of you and hopefully I will be able to reciprocate.

God Bless and Merry Christmas! k

Fun!

Isn't it fun?! I haven't sold a bar either, and I LOVE IT! I could soap everyday, if I had an endless supply of stuff and a lot of spare time.

8) God bless and Merry Christmas to you too!

NEA

NEA than you would love my house LOL! I have never ending supplies it seems.. and I keep on buying more LOL

Love!

smellitlikeitis said:
NEA than you would love my house LOL! I have never ending supplies it seems.. and I keep on buying more LOL

I'm sure I would, Smell...I'm sure I would. 8)

Gallerygirl, we are all pulling for you! Keep up the good hard work you have done and are doing. I handed out a lot of freebies to friends and families for about a year before I started selling. I also did several swaps and wanted honest feedback from experienced soapiers. All the comments, good and constructive ones, made me a better formulator and pushed me to study oils and their combined synergistic properties working together in a recipe1 I went from a 13 oil/butter/fats recipe to the current 5 or 6 ingredients recipes I use today. It takes time, research, patience, and money to stay at this trade. Thanks again for sharing with us your experiences so far!

Paul.... :wink:

Back