New Home

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

Reaction score
Keep your fingers crossed everyone. 🤞I think we are going up to Silver Springs NV next week to order our new Palm Harbor Mt Shasta home. It is a triple wide with 2438 sq ft. While not as large as I originally wanted we are quickly getting priced out of the market, and this one works for our needs. It is amazing the price difference buying through a dealer in Silver Springs versus Winnemucca. This same home from the Winnemucca dealer is $284,670 and 236,186K in Silver Springs, with the exact same basic options delivered, tax, and setup. It has taken me this long to talk my husband into a new manufactured home and nope I am not paying the price to go modular, because at our age we will not outlive the manufactured home. This will be on a permanent foundation.

Floor Plan: The Mt. Shasta 5G42684C if you click on the photos/video tab there are pictures. Sadly I am still a year away from the home being built. 😭

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lovely house, looks so big. It won't take long before you know it, you'll be in. I saw a photo on the wall in one of the bathrooms, funny that this morning I've been crocheting snails :) .

Reaction score
Thank you, everyone. We are going up on Sep 9th to order and I am very excited. I am just hoping I have enough money left for my reptile house since I have plans for some new gecks.

Maybe if I ever get moved I will decide to make soap again, but I will definitely play with my lizzys.

@Relle that is funny about the snail I went back and looked at the pic.
@Shunt, I hope you are doing well too, I am better my last testing showed my heart muscle has not worsened, so that is good.

Reaction score
Wow Its Beautiful' Congratulations. Can I be your neighbor?. lol :swinging:We can be soaping sisters. 🤗💫🙌🏼
I would love it. There are still some lot/acres for sale by me. :nodding:

@Nonas I have loved reptiles since I was a child. Just like my granddaughter has loved chickens/birds since she was a toddler. Now she has at least 25 chickens and roosters.

Latest posts