New HDPE divider mold

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by soapmaker, Nov 28, 2018.

Help Support Soapmaking Forum by donating:

1. Nov 28, 2018 #1

soapmaker

soapmaker

soapmaker

Soapmaker Supporting Member

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

As at least some of you know I had to borrow a phone that would take pictures to upload for this. Also you know that I love my HDPE divider mold and have no trouble releasing the soap. That being said, I have two large molds that DH made for me and I am only using one. The only thing that is needed is a silicone or mylar lining for the bottom of the mold. It has never been used but the one I am using now, I have no trouble with soap leaking or sticking. It is a 36 bar mold, 2.25" x 3" and 3" deep. I am asking $300. I took lots of pictures! The mallet is not for sale, only to show what I use to assemble the sides of the mold into the base. IMG_1534.jpg IMG_1524.jpg

Attached Files:

Marilyn Norgart likes this.
  2. Nov 30, 2018 #2

Zany_in_CO

Zany_in_CO

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier

Very nice! :thumbs:

3. Nov 30, 2018 #3

soapmaker

soapmaker

soapmaker

Soapmaker Supporting Member

Thanks. I hate to part with it but I only use one at a time. I can use my log molds at the same time. By the time I get all that done I can unmold the divider mold.

hungryhawaiian and Zany_in_CO like this.