1. We are helping test out a new project for soapmakers. Soapmaking Friend. If you are interested in providing feedback and help guide this project to include all you want to see in a recipe builder and calculator please PM an Admin or post in the Announcements forum. Your feedback is really needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

New HDPE divider mold

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by soapmaker, Nov 28, 2018.

Help Support Soapmaking Forum by donating:

1. Nov 28, 2018 #1

soapmaker

soapmaker

soapmaker

Soapmaker Supporting Member

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

As at least some of you know I had to borrow a phone that would take pictures to upload for this. Also you know that I love my HDPE divider mold and have no trouble releasing the soap. That being said, I have two large molds that DH made for me and I am only using one. The only thing that is needed is a silicone or mylar lining for the bottom of the mold. It has never been used but the one I am using now, I have no trouble with soap leaking or sticking. It is a 36 bar mold, 2.25" x 3" and 3" deep. I am asking $300. I took lots of pictures! The mallet is not for sale, only to show what I use to assemble the sides of the mold into the base. IMG_1534.jpg IMG_1524.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Nov 30, 2018 #2

Zany_in_CO

Zany_in_CO

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier

Very nice! :thumbs:

3. Nov 30, 2018 #3

soapmaker

soapmaker

soapmaker

Soapmaker Supporting Member

Thanks. I hate to part with it but I only use one at a time. I can use my log molds at the same time. By the time I get all that done I can unmold the divider mold.

Zany_in_CO likes this.