new hanger swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently spent a long time studying the hanger technique used by Petras SeifenKUNST. I normally don't like my hanger swirls done in a small regular sized mold. I prefer them done in a tall and skinny mold (i just can't seem to get them right otherwise), but it seems like this certain technique worked out in my small mold. I used see clay mixed with spring green from nurture for the green, and the speckles you see in it was my first attempt at using colloidal oatmeal. I used almond creme from rustic Escentuals, and it did discolor the batter. I look forward to trying this technique again without the additives and I will try to focus more on the swirls and color palette.

IMAG2795_1.jpg

IMAG2803_1.jpg

IMAG2799_2.jpg

IMAG2798_1.jpg

All I can say is wow, then wow again!!! As CTAnton said "Drop dead gorgeous swirls". They look amazing and I love your colours. I was looking at her videos this week and debating trying her technique. Now I can't wait to give it a go. Pity I'm working the weekend!!!

Back