New fur kid

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackDog

Reaction score
I haven't been super active on the forum lately because we've been busy helping our new addition adjust to her home. This is Snickers (left, brindle), a 3 year old American Staffordshire terrier, with her older sister and my forum namesake Greta.

Snickers came to us from an area shelter and loves cuddling and snack time. Greta is slowly adjusting to life with another dog but it's going great!

Pic time:

1478283579960.jpg

1478283597670.jpg

Congrats , the beautiful addition to family, I envy you ;)) beautiful puppies
i was a breader even the puppy boxer I brought here was brindle :)) with white marks they are beautiful

Congrats! We love our dogs. They are family members also in our homes

Congrats on the new family addition! Both our dogs are pound pups and we love them. Last night my son, his wife and youngest came by. My grandson is 3 and loves to go in the closet and have you knock on the door for him to come out. Wish I had a picture, our one dog loves kids and sat right outside the closet door and my grandson believed it was the dog knocking. It was hilarious!!

Congrats on the new addition!! Beautiful dogs. I have two AmStaff mixes and they've been, by far, the best dogs ever. (Although right now Max is about to get a time out. He's up to no good in the yard...)

She looks like shes settled in nicely. I cant wait until I can get another dog. Gotta wait till our house is built and we get a fence up, so probably another year. Sigh. So until then I will enjoy looking at your dogs :D

Congrats! One dog is enough for me (mine has the energy level of a much younger dog between naps...), thank you for taking in the extras :).

Congrats on the new addition!! Beautiful dogs. I have two AmStaff mixes and they've been, by far, the best dogs ever. (Although right now Max is about to get a time out. He's up to no good in the yard...)

Yes, Greta's had two baths in the last 48 hours - the first for rolling in deer twosies and the second for rolling over a mole carcass. And she's the older one who should know better! She has "selective hearing" unlike her new sister.

Latest posts

Back