New from PA

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoriFortini

Reaction score
Hey all . . . anyone here remember when AOL was a new thing? There was a soapmaking forum. I was a VERY active member and fell in love with CP soapmaking. I sold at local shows and events. Fast forward what, 25 years later? Now I have a food and diy blog for fun and wanted to make some M&P soaps as a fun project for it and then donate the goods to a local group's fundraiser. As I was researching ideas, I found this forum.

I spent HOURS last night reading the threads, looking at the gorgeous images. I think that I want to jump back in! Over the years, well . . . the internet has developed! But the supplies have as well. I remember having my dad make me wood soap molds! Now they are crazy affordable and available on Amazon.com! There are so many places to get fragrance oils!

(big sigh) . . .

Way toooooo many places to get fragrance oils!
welcomexxxz.jpg

Welcome, Lori. Yes, I do remember AOL. Do you remember Prodigy? My dad enrolled us in some sort of family plan and everyone of us, far & abroad had accounts for some ridiculously low price. Boy do I miss the days of low cost internet!

Welcome back to soap making and to SMF.

Back