New from Montana!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooicle

Reaction score
Hello
I am very happy to have found this forum. I have been soaping since May 4th!...so quite the newbie. In that time I have completed a total of 7 batches....2 loaf batches and 5 in individual molds. I....AM....ADDICTED!!! I have literally no idea how I decided to start soaping because I have really had no desire to ever make anything, and am quite imagination-ally challenged. It is amazing me how something that has never, EVER, entered my mind to do has taken complete control of my very existence. How is it possible to get so obsessed over making SOAP? All I ever think about is making soap, pouring soap into molds, trying out new things...and popping those little guys outta the mold...hoping beyond hope that there is no ash. (or anything else that occurs that I just clump into the category of "ash") I DREAM about making soap...I talk to my kids and my husband about soap...post pictures of my soap. It just doesn't seem normal. Hence the reason I am happy to have found this forum. I want to start selling soap...not to make money to help out the family....NO. I want to start selling soap, SO I CAN MAKE MORE SOAP! Otherwise we will drown in soap.
Batch #8 is going to be tomorrow. And I am anxiously waiting on supplies from BB and NS so I can try more things....Hope they come soon!!

Welcome! I would also consider myself not an "artistic" person (at least not visually artistic, as I love writing) and have found soapmaking to be a wonderful creative outlet for me - the perfect combination of science and art :)

Happy soaping!

Latest posts

Back