New FO's

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh I love getting new FO :) I just got 17 from Lonestar (some were replacements for ones I'd run out of but most were new for me) and I have or 7 coming tomorrow from NG. Hooray!

What'd ya get?

I just received a sizable order from them and oob they all smell great.Here's what i got :

Black raspberry and vanilla (simply divine!)
rice flower and shea ( light and pretty)
acqua di gio (special request from my son)
coconut lime verbena
blackberry
dragon's breath
Angel by Thierry Muggler
almond
chocolate decadence(soo yummy!)
butt naked (fruity and fresh,the men loved it)
mango papaya
hawaian mist
white tea and ginger
green apple
and samples included of :
midnight pomegrenate,blissful blackberry,blood orange and vanilla,puma,gap,miss dior,yuzu deluxe,la coche

scorpio,

How dos the angel compare to the real thing? I need to find a good on.

tabitha the Angel from LS is pretty much a right on dupe.. my old fav perfume so I had to try and I was impressed.

Hey Scorpiofire, Where did you find the FO of Acgua Di Gio? My boyfriend loves the smell of the cologne. Thanks

Oh yeah, snowdrift also has Angel, I just can't attest to the quality/dupe since I haven't tried that one.

http://www.saveonscents.com/product_inf ... cts_id/628
this is the acqua di gio,it got good reviews on the scent forum.And as for the Angel dupe, i cant compare because i'd never smelled the original before.What i can tell you is that my son and BF loved it , and they are both finicky about perfumes.
I know SOS has gotten mixed reviews but personaly i'm happy with both the service and the quality of the products i got . If i was in the US ,i might order elsewhere but with shipping fees and the money exchange rate SOS still was a good value.

Back