New Forum Member

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chalk Creek

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum, it looks great. I've been making soaps and such for personal use/gifts for a long time, but have just been invited to add them to a new year farmer's market. Thought I should learn more, and was thrilled to find this forum. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions!

I'm Deb and we live in the mountains of central Colorado. I raise Dexter cattle, Nigerian Goats and have a couple Nubians. I use my milks in soaps and want to learn about using it other products, too.

Pleased to meet all of you! :D

Hi Deb! Great good morning to you! :D We have a great "family" of soapers and B&B people here. Welcome to our "family" Deb! Were here to help you if you need anything or to help us when you can. Jump in and get your feet wet with us! Thanks for finding us, and welcome again! :D

Paul.... :) :wink:

Welcome! I am new too and made my first two batches a few weeks ago. I'm already addicted to it. Way too much fun to stop now. The members here have been so helpful to me, you're sure to love it!

Welcome!

Back