New Direction's Liquid colors

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dana89

Reaction score
I am hoping someone can answer this. I just bought a bunch of EOs & FOs at New Directions and I saw these liquid soap colors and thought they were pretty so I bought a batch of those.
After looking through them again it says great ON CP, I am wondering if anyone knows if these color the outside of soap or all of the soap. I tried contacting ND but they are closed on the weekend. Anyone know about these?

Dana, not exactly sure if this is what you are asking, but I really like liquid colorants - some anyway - for CP bc they are quick and reliable if you know them. I use them to color the body of the soap, but use micas on top, they are much prettier b/c of the shimmer. The liquid colorants will not be as pretty on top.

Thanks Not-Ally, I was wondering if anyone had used the ones at ND because it looks like they may be SOAP PAINTS to paint the outside of CP. They are under Soap products as liquid colorants but I am afraid that they may be just for painting the outside of soap. I bought collection 2 and the colors are great. Sorry I did not make myself clear.

http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/soap-colorant-set-2-p-1460.html

Dana, not exactly sure if this is what you are asking, but I really like liquid colorants - some anyway - for CP bc they are quick and reliable if you know them. I use them to color the body of the soap, but use micas on top, they are much prettier b/c of the shimmer. The liquid colorants will not be as pretty on top.

BTW I do like the liquid colors from Natures Garden, they are so easy to use.

Latest posts

Back