New Challenge Panel

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am just announcing our new Challenge Panel.

Saponista and I remain from our former group and we are so happy to be completed by Earlene, AMD, Salted Fig, and Toxicon. Dibbles is our wing man. We are excited to bring another year (and hopefully more) of thrilling challenges.

Thank you for waiting while we re-grouped and thank you to Dibbles for the un-challenge!

Thank you guys .... you keep the creativesness flowing in us..

Is creativeness even a word? Well, let’s just wing it for the sake of feel.

I am still a little new to this blog, but love the idea of doing a challenge. Thank you for your time, in putting everything together.

I am still a little new to this blog, but love the idea of doing a challenge. Thank you for your time, in putting everything together.

Just to give you a head's up, entry requires a minimum of 50 posts. So post a lot before the end of March! We'd love to see you join in and play along. It's a lot of fun, and a great way to learn.

clicking-your-heels-smiley-emoticon.gif

Welcome back to Newbie and Saponista, and welcome aboard to the new panel faces! And thank you to the former panel members, who gave so much of their time to keep the challenges running. The hard work of all is much appreciated!

Just to give you a head's up, entry requires a minimum of 50 posts. So post a lot before the end of March! We'd love to see you join in and play along. It's a lot of fun, and a great way to learn.

So I don’t even know how many posts I have. How do I find out??

As of the time you posted that question, you have 24 posts. When you look at someone's name at the left of your screen, you can see the date they joined, the number of messages they've posted and the likes they've received.

Yay !!! Im excited thank you guys for volunterering n makinh it happen again.

Oh i cant wait for the next one.

Latest posts

Back