NEW BrambleBerry Soap Swap for August

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elizmar2006

Reaction score
I'm being greedy. I'm joining this one too. I'm hoping to get some interesting scents again.
I'm thinking of using the Pumpkin Lager scent.
If you go to the blog http://www.soapqueen.com/page/2/ it is on the site however you have to scroll down. Below is most of the information.

If you weren’t able to participate in this Swap, have no fear. We are hosting yet another Swap. This time, soaps aren’t due to our warehouse until August 12th, giving you plenty of time to plan, prepare and create your soaps. We will ship your soaps back out by August 23rd. Here is a quick refresher on how the Soap Swap works:
Anyone can participate in the swap, so if you’re a new soaper don’t worry. Our international friends can participate as well, but just expect to pay a bit more for shipping.

• Choose from our Bramble Berry fragrance oils and email us at Swap(at)brambleberry(dot)com telling us which ones you’re going to use. Also include whether you are going to make cold process or melt & pour soap. Whatever you send us you’ll get in return, so if you send us cold process, we will send you cold process soap in return.
  • To ensure a good mix of fragrances, only 2 swap participants may use the same fragrance or essential oil from Bramble Berry per batch of soap.
  • You’ll craft 12 bars of soap that are at least 4 oz. each. If you want, you can participate in both MP and CP swaps, just make sure they are “full batches” — twelve 4 oz. bars of each process. Don’t forget to label them with the ingredients you used and your company name or soaping alias. You are welcome to use more than one fragrance or essential oil, either in a blend used in all 12 soaps in your batch or by splitting your batch of 12 soaps in half ie: 6 bars one scent, 6 bars another scent.
  • Soaps are due to our warehouse by August 12, so we highly recommend sending them by Monday, August 5 to ensure they arrive on time. Bramble Berry’s address is:
Bramble Berry Inc. C/O Soap Swap 2138 Humboldt Street Bellingham, WA 98225

• There is no charge to participate in the swap, but you do have to pay for shipping. To make things easy, all boxes will be shipped at a flat rate of $12.35. To pay, just add the Magical Swap Express item to your cart and checkout! Your swap items will not ship until we have received payment for your shipping.
  • Once you pay for shipping, the rest is up to us! We will ship out your goodies by August 23.
To break it down:

• To make sure we have a good mix of fragrance examples, we will only allow 2 people to use the same fragrance. We will keep a list at the bottom of this post so you can check and see if your fragrance choice is still available. Fragrance and essential oils allowed will be first come, first serve, so be sure to email us ASAP!
  • If you would like to use two or more scents, please let us know if you are doing a blend or sending multiple batches with each scent. This is extremely important as it determines how many of the Magical Swap Express Items you’ll need to buy.
  • Please send 12 bars of soap that are at least 4 oz. each. It’s no fun to send full size bars and get teensy tiny ones in return.
  • You will receive 12 bars in return of the same soaping process you sent us; so if you send in Melt and Pour, you will get all Melt and Pour bars in return. If you’d like to receive both Melt and Pour and Cold Process, you’ll need to send 12 bars of each process and pay for two shipping fees.
  • Please label your soap with the ingredients you used. Feel free to get crafty with your packaging too! Here are some examples from a past soap swap.
Ready to swap? Sign up here! If you have any questions, email us at swap (at) brambleberry (dot) com! Happy soaping!

I'm doing this again also. I wanted to try a chamomile scent anyway so I ordered the Chamomile Cybilla FO for the swap.

Hi all - I moved this so more people can see it. Also the Swap area is for swaps that are going on here in the forum, thanks!

Oh yeah and this looks really interesting!

Maitri! I received one of your soaps in my swap box! It smells sooo good! I plan on doing the fall swap also

Maitri! I received one of your soaps in my swap box! It smells sooo good! I plan on doing the fall swap also

Yay!! :) I'm glad you like it - I wasn't happy with the way they looked but they smelled nice. I'm going to try felted soaps this time, I think.

I haven't gotten my BB swap box yet :thumbdown:

I just got mine today. DId any of you contribute one of these bars? IT's fun to know, esp given the wider nature of the audience for their swaps.

IMG_7111.jpg

I got my BB box last night! I want to take pics of everything and review each one on my blog /whee

I just got my box yesterday and I would like to post a pic as well to see if anyone recognizes their soap. Is this a good place to post or should i post in the gallery?

Awesome stashes so far! I'll post mine! Please let me know if you recognize yours. This is so fun and I already signed up to do the next BB swap!

IMAG0440.jpg

I just got mine today. DId any of you contribute one of these bars? IT's fun to know, esp given the wider nature of the audience for their swaps.

The round one might be mine... what did the label say?

I got mine as well. I love seeing the different kinds of packaging and different ways to cut bars that are about the same size. :)

Back