New baby

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Primrose

Reaction score
Since my ex husband took custody of our dog when he left me, the house has been noticeably empty of canine companionship. Never mind the fact I have 3 cats a horse and about 20 goats hahahahaha

Here's my new baby who will be coming home end of November. Tentatively named Lola for now
imageedit_1_5908268943.jpg

so stinkin cute!!! congrats---everybody needs a dog :) is she a lab or a golden?

She is a golden :)

Our last dog that the ex now has is a black lab so thought I'd go with something slightly different. Was actually looking for a standard poodle but then a friend mentioned she was expecting this litter ... and golden retriever was definitely on the list of possible options. She is the runt of the litter <3

She is a golden

I used to raised Goldens, they are the best dog--smart, kind, attentive, protective when needed. I went with a golden doodle this time around cuz of the shedding but while I really like this breed I am still partial to goldens :) I love Lola for a name too :)

As much as I dont buy into the whole 'breed' thing I have to admit I do really like the poodle crosses. I would have liked a labradoodle but I found it a bit hard to swallow the $2.5-3k price tag when I could get a pure lab or poodle for $2k

As much as I dont buy into the whole 'breed' thing I have to admit I do really like the poodle crosses. I would have liked a labradoodle but I found it a bit hard to swallow the $2.5-3k price tag when I could get a pure lab or poodle for $2k

I found one for a whole lot cheaper than that or I wouldnt have gotten one either. I cant believe how much dogs have gone up in price since I raised them. a friend and all her siblings got dood siblings and they were a lot less than what I paid for mine

Lovely Lola! Congratulations! We have a golden doodle that we bought from a small breeder in a neighboring state. The price was totally reasonable. We only ever owned adoptees from the shelter before and loved them all, but this time around we really needed to consider allergens in our house.

Back