New and EXCITED!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassi

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Sassi and I've been spying on everyone:p You all have such good information and have already answered a lot of my questions without even having to ask them. For example, thanks for the comments on not using even the Pyrex glass bowls, was about to purchase before reading how they can break open. I'm starting my own business to sell mostly soaps (lye base) and see that it will take at least a year before I am ready for that. BUT, I have my LLC and am getting equipment, supplies, and everything set up.Got my stainless steel table earlier this week, cabinets are coming today to be put together this weekend, table is full of supplies to put away in my new cabinets. I have my 'test subjects' waiting (impatiently) for at least 6 weeks to see what I can do. I am chomping at the bit to get started...slowly, I promise! Thanks in advance for all the help I'm sure this community will provide:nodding:.

Back