New. Amazon Handmade

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They haven't opened it up to B&B as yet. They have limited items to start and plan on expanding. It will be interesting to see what happens. Especially since Etsy opened up to manufactured items and not just handmade. Amazon is doing only handmade.

Yes, but thats bath as in bath decor (I think). When you click to sign up for notifications you realize there is a section for "beauty and personal care". Personally, I'd put soap under that. Not the category "bath" although I could be wrong.

Yes, but thats bath as in bath decor (I think). When you click to sign up for notifications you realize there is a section for "beauty and personal care". Personally, I'd put soap under that. Not the category "bath" although I could be wrong.

That makes sense to me

Sounds like it won't be worth the effort. Of course, I am nowhere near ready to sell my soap anyway since I have only been making soap for a couple of months And have no plans as of now to start selling anyway. Although if I keep making soap I'll either have to gift/sell a bunch of soap or get a bigger house one!

I enquired but they aren't accepting soap sellers yet.

I enquired for the uk version and the terms and conditions didn't mention a fee, just the % cut charges.

Back