never made soap before! can't wait to start..:)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
hello~~~ i am very new to soap making..am just in the stage of exploring and reading and gathering up what i need,

am soooo happy i found your site..i am sure i will drive my family cRaZy~ as i do nothing but peruse your site for the next...umm days weeks..months..?? hehee

~namaste~

Hello lilly! Welcome to the forum!! This is such a fun and interesting hobby and TRUST me once you make your first batch youll be HOOKED!!! its so addicting!! especially feeling so great after you bathe in your own product!!

Look forward to chatting with you! Glad you found the forum!! (and PS if you didnt see it on the other post you made i wrote back to ya! CP=cold process, we are in the process of making a thread dealing with all of these abbreviations...I still dont get some of them!! lol)

Peace love and guidance!!

A big warm welcome to you Lilly! We are so glad you are with us. We hope your venture into soaping will be as thrilling for you as it was for me a few years back. If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!

Paul :wink:

Soapmaker Man said:
A big warm welcome to you Lilly! We are so glad you are with us. We hope your venture into soaping will be as thrilling for you as it was for me a few years back. If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!

Paul :wink:

thank you very much!!!

Back