Nerdgirl fan soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grumpy_owl

Reaction score
A hundred geek points if you can guess the characters. The black and white ones are soleseife, my new favorite thing to make.

11017118_923329911048408_1350264316060415324_n.jpg

I will throw out a guess and say the blue rose is a Doctor Who soap? I’m sure I’m way off but that is the only thing I could think of.

Dingdingding! That's Fire & Blood for Danaerys scented with wasabi and woodsmoke; Lady Stoneheart for Catelyn scented with tonka bean, soft black pepper and teakwood; Jon Snow's Blue Rose with peppermint and lavender; Lemon Cake for Sansa (sweet Meyer lemon with a lemon cake crust); and House of Black White brine soap for Arya with Kentish Rain, which was super fun to pour into the mold--a thick salt soap with a notorious accelerant. My first soap on a stick. I put a little lipstick on the pig and it's passable.

Jon Snow can't be dead; he's the endgame. I'm holding out hope, anyway. It looks like we won't know until 2017 at the earliest.

I'll be making Golden Hand soaps for Jamie after I move, and any other ASOIAF themes people want to suggest.

Jon Snow can't be dead; he's the endgame. I'm holding out hope, anyway. It looks like we won't know until 2017 at the earliest.

I'll be making Golden Hand soaps for Jamie after I move, and any other ASOIAF themes people want to suggest.

A wine soap for Tyrion with a bitter but peppery fragrance.

Definitely, Teresa. I have the scent and name planned (The God of Tits and Wine) but not the shape. Perhaps guest-size soaps? Too soon?

Definitely, Teresa. I have the scent and name planned (The God of Tits and Wine) but not the shape. Perhaps guest-size soaps? Too soon?

Not too soon, that is so perfect!! Love all these themed soaps.
Are you going to do one for Cersei?

ETA: you can also do a golden rose for Margery(sp) and the grandmother. Oh and something for Joffrey and call it "Cruel Intentions" (or are these only for living characters?)

Those are lovely soaps and I love the theme.

SPOILERS

Will I lose internet points if I confess I don't really care about Jon's fate (or any of the Stark males), but I miss Tywin and Joffery? They were so much fun to watch. I'm always sad when the entertaining characters are killed off. Jon was always so bland. I guess honor in that universe is kinda boring.

Here's hoping the next season brings back The Hound and features much more drunk Cersei, vengeful Arya, bemused Tyrion and hunky Dothrakis.

Wouldn't a wine soap go better with Joffery? <snicker>

That's funny! I didn't think of that. I was just thinking of Tyrion being drunk all the time and seldom without a goblet in his hand.

Grumpy Owl, I was originally going to suggest a wine glass, but that might be too difficult. How about a gargoyle, since everyone always calls him ugly? Actually, I think Martin refers to him as a gargoyle in the books. That or a clown or jester; however, some people may find that to be politically incorrect.

Edit: guest soaps. Oh my gosh. I just got it. A little slow on the up-take there. That would be funny. I wonder how many people would be slow to get it, like I was. BTW: the name for Tyrion's soap is brilliant!

Last edited:
I have molds for a (High)garden of golden roses with a green base for Margaery, and amethyst jewel soaps for the Queen of Thorns, so I figure the latter one will do for Joffrey, since that's what poisoned him. He's kind of old news so I'd like to concentrate on characters with some skin in the game.

Poor Cersei. I'm no fan of hers but a girlfriend and I, getting drunk on a sailboat out on the lake the other day, decided we needed Septa Unella walking behind us all the time intoning, "Shame! Shame! Shame!"

There are like a million characters but every time I try to think of doing a soap for one, no one is important enough--they're all dying so fast or unsoapable (Stannis, Theon, Ramsay, Ser Jorah Friendzone). Maybe something for Bran, Fresh Fallen Leaves from NG? I have to think on it.

I have molds for a (High)garden of golden roses with a green base for Margaery, and amethyst jewel soaps for the Queen of Thorns, so I figure the latter one will do for Joffrey, since that's what poisoned him. He's kind of old news so I'd like to concentrate on characters with some skin in the game.

Poor Cersei. I'm no fan of hers but a girlfriend and I, getting drunk on a sailboat out on the lake the other day, decided we needed Septa Unella walking behind us all the time intoning, "Shame! Shame! Shame!"

There are like a million characters but every time I try to think of doing a soap for one, no one is important enough--they're all dying so fast or unsoapable (Stannis, Theon, Ramsay, Ser Jorah Friendzone). Maybe something for Bran, Fresh Fallen Leaves from NG? I have to think on it.

Well, they do sell penis molds, so you could always do that for Theon. Is there a "skin" FO?

Those are lovely soaps and I love the theme.

SPOILERS

Will I lose internet points if I confess I don't really care about Jon's fate (or any of the Stark males), but I miss Tywin and Joffery? They were so much fun to watch. I'm always sad when the entertaining characters are killed off. Jon was always so bland. I guess honor in that universe is kinda boring.

Here's hoping the next season brings back The Hound and features much more drunk Cersei, vengeful Arya, bemused Tyrion and hunky Dothrakis.

FINALLY someone said it out loud!! YAY - I feel exactly the same. I didn't much care for Joffrey, but Tywin? Loved him. Not sure if it was the actor or what (I dont' remember liking him much in the books) - and the Hound? LOVED him, and I too hope he comes back. And Tyrion and his quick wit, and his no non-sense way of talking to people was great (both in the books and in the show)
Aren't all the Stark men dead now except Rickon and Bran? And who knows what their fate is? (I didn't watch S5 of the show and haven't read book 5 of the series so I'm a tad behind - but know enough of what's going on to hold a convo)

Anyway - carry on soaping... LOL

Latest posts

Back