Nerdgirl fan soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We never actually saw the Hound dead, so he might be back, and I hope so, I really liked him too. And who is the meister resurrecting under that sheet? Hmmmm.......

I've read the books so I can tell you the answers to both those questions, Navigator, but I'll be good and leave you unspoiled. :)

grumpy_owl what a fun idea for soaps! My favorite is the black/white but that might just be my Arya bias coming through :D There are so many places for inspiration in the books to mine!

You mean "Whine"? LOL

jcandleattic I would have liked this post 1,000 times if I could.

grumpy_owl what a fun idea for soaps! My favorite is the black/white but that might just be my Arya bias coming through :D There are so many places for inspiration in the books to mine!

jcandleattic I would have liked this post 1,000 times if I could.

LOL I love the books (although book 4 is proving to be very difficult to get through) and haven't read 5 yet. I've seen the shows up to the end of S4 but have seen enough spoilers that I pretty much know what happens in S5 of the show.
I truly HATE that the show is so VERY MUCH different than the books. That type of thing, really does just irritate me so much. Especially since GRRM is such a huge part of the show. GRRR You would think he wouldn't want the integrity of the books to be diminished by that much change, but? what do I know, I'm just a lowly reader of the books. LOL

(sorry to go on such an off topic -sort of- tangent!)

Back