Neons from Brambleberry

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dianne70

Reaction score
Hi there....has any one used the neon colours from brambleberry, and what do you think of them? Thinking of getting the sample pack to try. Thanks heaps :)

I have used Brambleberry's neons in one 5lb batch and they worked very well and kept their bright colors.

I love them. Except for the discontinued TKB pop micas I've found they're the only neons I can trust to keep their vibrant colors. And oh yes, the Conservatory's micas are also wonderful, but I don't want to pay their new $50 minimum .

They work great. You can get more pastel colors by using just a bit or bolder colors with more. I like the pink and yellow especially.

I was looking at some colors at TKB before we had to take the dog to the vet, maybe after next week I can get the colorants I want, but right now I am scarily low on money.

I was just looking at the neons on BB the other day andI will be purchasing the sample pack. Please post pictures when you unmold some neon soap

Back