Neem Oil in Canada

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coffeetime

Reaction score
I've searched the threads but can't find this mentioned. I have some neem oil and I would like to make soap to sell but I'm wondering if this is a good idea. Why? Because we aren't allowed to make any therapeutic claims on the labels and I don't know if the average Canadian will even know what neem is. Has anyone made neem soap for sale in Canada? What was your experience?

I've searched the threads but can't find this mentioned. I have some neem oil and I would like to make soap to sell but I'm wondering if this is a good idea. Why? Because we aren't allowed to make any therapeutic claims on the labels and I don't know if the average Canadian will even know what neem is. Has anyone made neem soap for sale in Canada? What was your experience?

Here are the results from google search

Yes, as I said, I have some. Have you made neem soap for sale, Dahila?
I use it in shampoo bar, I sold some to my friends, They seem to like it. Neem oil is low percentage. it stinks but after 8 weeks of cure the stink is gone. Regular soap no, I would think it is too expensive for regular soap;)

Back