Needed a break

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, I won't say why and risking getting in the point system (or maybe I already am :smallshrug:), but I needed a break from some drama here, so whether you realized it or not, I took a hiatus from smf...of course Zing's message about his dear friend at the end of the bar brought tears to my eyes, so I took the plunge and put my finger back on the log in button. I am so sorry @Zing I really feel your pain. I only had my furbaby for a couple of short years, and when she was gone... I really have had a hole in my heart ever since. And a hole in my yard, because I honestly think that her burial spot is starting a sink hole LOL. Funny but not funny. I have probably back-filled her spot with 10 bags of top soil and it just keeps sinking in.

I know it's only been like a week or so since I haven't been logged on or posted, but there was a reason. I will keep my reasons to myself. It seems like a lifetime since this forum is the first thing that I do every day when I get home from work, and sometimes in between. But when you have to force yourself from logging back in, you know that you miss it. don't cut off your nose to spite your face. Besides, the ads are terrible when you are not "a member" :p.

Sometimes we all just need to take a break. My husband works away from home and is gone for weeks on end. I do not get online when he is home. And sometimes just giving yourself a break from whatever is a good thing.

Back