Need shrink wrap band cheap source

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennyannlowe

Reaction score
Can somebody suggest an eBay source for shrink wrap bands that is cheap? I was just going to buy from Wholesale Supplies Plus but they are out of stock on the items that I wanted. Can someone suggest eBay Source or another company that cheap? Thanks

If you are not opposed to fully shrink wrapping Paper Mart has 4x6 shrink bags under $7 for 500 + shipping. Although you will need a sealer but they are cheap on Ebay. I shrink wrap all soaps leaving just one with a band for a smell sample. For those I buy the Dan size from The Sage

If you are not opposed to fully shrink wrapping Paper Mart has 4x6 shrink bags under $7 for 500 + shipping. Although you will need a sealer but they are cheap on Ebay. I shrink wrap all soaps leaving just one with a band for a smell sample. For those I buy the Dan size from The Sage

you dont necessarily need a sealer for these bags to work on soaps. I use a similar sized bag and as I'm sealing it I sort of fold it down on one side while hitting it with the heat and it folds in on itself and shuts the bag up. Also makes it easier to get into once you want to use the soaps

Back