Need shrink wrap band cheap source

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

jennyannlowe

Reaction score
Can somebody suggest an eBay source for shrink wrap bands that is cheap? I was just going to buy from Wholesale Supplies Plus but they are out of stock on the items that I wanted. Can someone suggest eBay Source or another company that cheap? Thanks

shunt2011

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Can't help with ebay source but check the MMS - www.thesage.com Her Dan's bands are pretty nice. I primarily use the bands from WSP but have used the other with good results.

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are not opposed to fully shrink wrapping Paper Mart has 4x6 shrink bags under $7 for 500 + shipping. Although you will need a sealer but they are cheap on Ebay. I shrink wrap all soaps leaving just one with a band for a smell sample. For those I buy the Dan size from The Sage

dillsandwitch

Reaction score
If you are not opposed to fully shrink wrapping Paper Mart has 4x6 shrink bags under $7 for 500 + shipping. Although you will need a sealer but they are cheap on Ebay. I shrink wrap all soaps leaving just one with a band for a smell sample. For those I buy the Dan size from The Sage

you dont necessarily need a sealer for these bags to work on soaps. I use a similar sized bag and as I'm sealing it I sort of fold it down on one side while hitting it with the heat and it folds in on itself and shuts the bag up. Also makes it easier to get into once you want to use the soaps

Latest posts