Need help with FO's

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosies

Reaction score
Originally I wanted to make soap for my DH but now I am wanting to make some for gifts for other people. Thus my dilemma. I can't order from 10 different places getting a few FO's from each. So I need help. Maybe someone can help me pick a place that has what I want. I am sure many of you have fragrances from many vendors so you can tell me first hand who is the best to order from.
I will be making perfume and soap for several people male and female. Vanilla and Musk are no no's. One doesn't like florals. I'd like to make unique fragrances for each one depending on their preferences. One likes fruity, another likes Lady Stetson, another Preferred Stock. The fruity I can figure out but the other two I'm not sure about. I don't want it to be exactly like Lady Stetson or Preferred Stock but along those lines and I don't even know what Preferred Stock smells like. Any suggestions?
Another question I have is; can I use the same oils that I use for the soap and perfume for candles if I wanted to?
In your opinon who has the largest variety of FO?
This is a wonderful site. I never get tired of reading here and never have enough time.

Jodys soaps and lotions has some of those scents or you could try peaks.

Back