Need help naming this soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPowers

Reaction score
I could really use some help naming this soap? This is a ghost swirl design using a mica called 'Blue Eyeshadow' (it's more green than blue) and scented with Lemon EO. My brain isn''t coming up with anything. Thanks for your help. I think it's rather ethereal looking but I'm having 'dead' brain when it comes to naming it. Appreciate all suggestions... thanks!

Barely There Grn.jpg

I'm sorry I can't help with a name for it, but I wanted to say how pretty it is! It reminds me of a fancy textile print that has flowers (maybe iris?) and I agree, it is very ethereal. Loving the soft color palette, too. Beautiful!

I'm sorry I can't help with a name for it, but I wanted to say how pretty it is! It reminds me of a fancy textile print that has flowers (maybe iris?) and I agree, it is very ethereal. Loving the soft color palette, too. Beautiful!

Thank you... the more I thought about it yesterday, I thought of the name Organza. So unless Im otherwise inspired, that just may be it.

Back