Need help naming this soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norden

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1399319696.866157.jpg

It's a CP soap scents are coconut craze(NG) and butt naked(NG)
I made some shaving from a potato peeler because the whole soap turned this ugly brown so I redid it.

Looks a lot better now but what to call it?

Thanks in advanced :]

Is the coconut scent noticeable? How about "Coconut Breeze"?

Zephyr

Wind 'n Gale

(can you tell it reminds me of wind?)

Last edited:
Coconut breeze sounds pretty, the coconut butt is hilarious lol!

On first glance, it reminds me of fireworks. Caribbean Firecracker? That sounds kinda dumb. Or with the wind idea... Summer Breeze? I also like Coconut Breeze that Norden suggested.

Coconut butt and then the shape of the shavings made me think you would get tons of sales from "Coconut Butt with e. coli".

It makes me think of shavings that get pulled into line with magnetic poles. I don't know if the name has to incorporate the scent.

Aligned
Alignment
Traffic at 5
Highway to the Beach
Merging

or for the scientifically minded
The Slide
40 x (denoting magnification)
Flora

Last edited:
Oh I'm not selling yet just testing the waters and passing out bars to see how everyone likes them.

When I first saw it without looking at the scent you had in it, it reminded me of sticks that had fallen on the ground and the other word that came to mind was crazy.

Crazy Sticks or Pick up sticks.

The naked coconut (I wouldn't even put Butt in the name, people don't like that) how do I know ?

Oh I like that! The naked coconut :) that sounds great. Yeah I doubt people would want to wash with something called butt lol

Coconut Grove. The shavings could represent the fronds of coconut and palm trees. The white is the sand.

I was thinking Caribbean coconut. Thank y'all so much for your ideas though :)

Back