Need Help finding/creating tiny fleur de lis cookie cutters

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerelife

Reaction score
Admin, please move this post if I'm asking in the wrong forum. moved
I need a fleur de lis cookie cutter in a tiny size like 1/2 inch tall. After many internet searches I suspect there is no such thing. So I'm wondering if anyone on here who does 3D printer stuff would be willing to make one that I could purchase.
Thanks!

I need a fleur de lis cookie cutter in a tiny size like 1/2 inch tall. After many internet searches I suspect there is no such thing. So I'm wondering if anyone on here who does 3D printer stuff would be willing to make one that I could purchase.
Thanks!
Thanks!
thank you @AliOop
Yes, I can give it a try, I suppose these are for embeds? An extruder disc could also work, perhaps? pm if interested either way

Thank you for the replies! And many thanks to @glendam for your offer to create these :)
After a recent conversation with an Etsy vendor in Lithuania, I realize that my tiny size request isn't very realistic for such an intricate pattern. She's making them in a 1-inch cookie cutter instead.
And no, they aren't for embeds. They're for drainage holes in the soap dishes I'm working on with a master potter. I've been taking pottery lessons with her and she's graciously agreed to help me turn the ideas in my head for soap dishes into reality!

Latest posts

Back