Need Advice Regarding Embeds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I CPOP with M&P embeds. The soap I did for the galaxy soap is an example. I actually use M&P embeds quite often.

1614614032978.png

I just cut them. Success! I watched them carefully and although they appeared to gel, they didn’t get too hot. I’m not thrilled with the swirl inside, but the top worked out as planned. Thanks to everyone for your advice. View attachment 54586
Those are beautiful' I had to order Flower Molds' though I've never worked w/ M&P i'll try it first w/ cp see how it un-molds. I'm glad you were able to gell soap as usual without the beautiful flowers M&P melting' good to know. 🌸🌼😉💫

I just cut them. Success! I watched them carefully and although they appeared to gel, they didn’t get too hot. I’m not thrilled with the swirl inside, but the top worked out as planned. Thanks to everyone for your advice. View attachment 54586
So beautiful! Your daughter is a lucky lady! These make me want to get married all over again so I can have lovely soapy favours...🤭

Oh my gosh, those are just beautiful! I know nothing about M&P embeds but was going to suggest gelling it on a heating pad instead of the oven. But you already figured it out - yay, you!

I actually have never CPOP my soaps. I’ve been using a heating pad from the beginning. I have a system and I’m afraid to change it! Lol. I’m a hoverer too. I wouldn’t be able to not open the oven which would totally defeat the purpose. 😂😂😂

Those are beautiful' I had to order Flower Molds' though I've never worked w/ M&P i'll try it first w/ cp see how it un-molds. I'm glad you were able to gell soap as usual without the beautiful flowers M&P melting' good to know. 🌸🌼😉💫

The reason I used M&P is because these molds are teeny tiny! With M&P you can pour and peel them out of the molds within minutes. If I were to use CP I would need a gazillion molds and it would be harder to control the pour as you couldn’t get the batter thin enough IMO. Soap dough is a different story though and I may try that in the futrue.

I actually have never CPOP my soaps. I’ve been using a heating pad from the beginning. I have a system and I’m afraid to change it! Lol. I’m a hoverer too. I wouldn’t be able to not open the oven which would totally defeat the purpose. 😂😂😂
I have a summer kitchen in the basement and I can just leave the soap without having to worry about anyone turning the oven on or making dinner!

The only time my M&P embeds melt when I fully gel my soaps (at the same heat as any other soap) is when the embed are very very thin. They tend to melt then. OR if the soap overheats due to the fragrance. But if they are my normal sized embeds, and the FO isn't a known heater, never have a problem with them melting.

Looks like they came out great, and I'm sure you will have no problem with them melting if you do what you did. :) Beautiful btw. :)

The reason I used M&P is because these molds are teeny tiny! With M&P you can pour and peel them out of the molds within minutes. If I were to use CP I would need a gazillion molds and it would be harder to control the pour as you couldn’t get the batter thin enough IMO. Soap dough is a different story though and I may try that in the futrue.
Thank you' I was afraid of CP batter not being thin enough. Looks like i'm gonna figure out M&P don't have a clue' dwn the rabbit hole I plunge 😉🤣. Love your newest picture too 💍🧼. Thank Ü

Those are beautiful!!! I don't want to take your thread, but I just got on to ask the same question! Thank you for asking! My daughter is getting married in June too! I'm making succulent soaps and had the same question!! I bet your daughter is thrilled!!!

Latest posts

Back