Quantcast

Need Administrator help

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

JuneP

Reaction score
Having the darndest time signing in with new password. Kept getting told my password is wrong even having two new passwords sent to me and signing in with them. Somehow I signed in with Facebook, then try to go to setting and re-set my password for the latest one I was sent, and again it said my password was incorrect. What the heck is going on????AARGH!
June

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
If you have an auto login feature such as used by google or Norton ID Safe, you will have to go in and delete the old passwords and enter the new one at those locations. Otherwise, wait until the login window has completely loaded and then delete the auto password and type in the new password.

JuneP

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks, but I don't think I have any automatic sign ins. At one point I used the "use Facebook to sign in", but I'm not sure if that's considered an automatic sign in.

I tried again this morning to re-do my password using the link sent me last night that said it was good for 24 hrs and it said the link expired. But, when I opened the site, I was already signed in, so I'll just use that until the next time it requires me to sign in and I'll just ask it to send me a new password and start from scratch.

Thanks again.
June