need a soap mold

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

sarahs milkweeds

Reaction score
I have a Sunnybrook soap mold 9/18 bar size. love it Now i want another one, cant find one. I wonder if anyone knows how i can get hold of the manufactor. I see other wooden soap molds but none the same size bars that my present one has. I really appreciate the plastic dividers since i have an illness that makes cutting the bars so difficult for me. Not enough muscle to get the job done. I got my present mold from Brambleberry, so please dont suggest them. They have quit carrying them. If i had two molds, on a good day for me, I could make two batches, and that would be lovely. Thank you for any help, I really appreciate it. Sarah

MikeInPdx

Reaction score
You can always message Soapmaker Man, one of our moderators here. He makes custom soap molds. His web site is http://www.togsoapmolds.etsy.com .

If he doesn't have something identical, he's very helpful and I'm sure would have a suggestion. :)

MikeInPdx

Reaction score
digit...

I have my first "non-found" mold on order with Paul....I'm really looking forward to getting it and using it. I've heard so many wonderful things about them. :)

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
I'm going to be making the slab molds with dividers for Brambleberry. I can make the old size smaller, 2" X 3" bars if you want. She is selling my 8 wire log cutter as well as a few other molds and cutters.

Here is a pic of one of my slab molds with dividers, the mediun size one;

The link: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?li ... d=14078195

This is the one Brambleberry will be selling;

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I just ordered my third TOG mold. I happily noticed that Diana's Sugarplum Sundries still carries Paul's log/slab combo, so I ordered one while I was over there perusing her site two days ago.

I'm already the happy owner of one of these beauties (my first TOG ever) and I absolutely love it for it's versitility. I can either make two, 2lb logs with it at the same time (or one, 2lb log if I choose), or I can take the divider out and use it as a slab or block mold.

I can use the slab part to either pour a single layer of 9 bars of however much thickness I want (I like to make those almost 1 1/2" thick); or I can use the slab to make a double layer, which comes to 18 bars of soap at 1 and 1/4" thick.

I've been gearing up for Christmas, so I've been getting a lot of use out of the 18-bar slab part. The TOG log/slab combo on it's way to me from Diana's will help out greatly in allowing me to make more than one big batch at a time.

It should be here on Tuesday! I can hardly wait! :D

IrishLass