Need a little prayer....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gallerygirl

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I haven't been well lately and have been spending much time with docs, labs and such. Could use some prayer/positive thoughts. I haven't been able to get here much lately and it bums me. I made some soap on Sunday, which came out very pleasing, but you know I am not well when I have 10 new scents and I haven't been able to soap any of them :cry: Hoping after my doc appt tomorrow, some new meds will have me up and running again. Anyhoo, hope all is well with you! k

Best wishes and positive vibrations coming your way :) Lord Knows youve been there for me :D

Just remember, mind over matter...let your mind control your body and not vice verca ;)

Thinking of you and sending big fluffy bubbles of "feel better" your way.

Digit

Wishing the very best for you, kido! :wink: K. depression is a bummer, :( ask me how I know! Better not ask..... :roll:

Paul

I will pray for you gg! Hope you feel better soon and make some soapies!

Thanks everyone. I have been trying to play catch up with all the posts....and want to reply, but there are too many! I hope everyone is doing well. I have seen lots of great soaps everyone!!!! I am loving everythin I am seeing here - kudos to everyone~

I am feeling much better. I am diabetic and well, I haven't been taking very good care of myself and actually, my numbers got very scary. When I lost my bestfriend in Jan., I hit a major depression and just let myself go a bit. But, I am back in action, started running again, have lost about 16 pounds, and will start insulin soon, just until I can get the numbers where they should be, then hopefully back to oral meds. I am such a soft touch and losing her really just blew me away. But, God is good, every second of every day.....just have to keep reminding myself of that. lol. Anyway, now I have some MAJOR soaping to do and can't wait to get to it, which I think I will start now! Have a great day and again, thanks for the thoughts and prayers. k

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. I will be thinking about you!

Joanne

Latest posts

Back