Need a banner?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good. Great find and thanks for sharing

Oh, I'm glad you liked it! And if you extended the top of the triangle a bit, you could just fold it over whatever string or cord you were using, glue it, and not have to bother with clothes pins or clips or whatever. And if you used a colorful card stock to back it, I think it could be really stunning. I know not everyone wants to shell out the money for a professional banner, but you definitely want to get your name out there! :smile:

Those are really cool. Wish I had more crafty talent to work with those. I'm sending the link to my daughter. She very crafty and likes things like this. thank you for sharing.

Fantastic link, I love those banners. Thanks for posting it.

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1437677075.641895.jpg

I took the template from the site, opened it in Photoshop, put in the letter in the font of my choice, got the size right and took the old letter away - my font has some strong serifs, which made it impossible to get it a good size AND within the lines, though

I was looking for a way to tell people that my booth is not candy, it some have a hard time reading my 2 x 3 that reads, "Soaps Creams & Things." I will make a banner that will hang in front of my table that reads, "SOAPS".:razz: Thank you for sharing.

I'm so glad that some of you have found a good use for this. I love the "LEONARD".....just perfect for the new bambino!

Latest posts

Back