Neat idea for a mold

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muahahaha- no toy is safe if there's a soap-maker in the house.

That's pretty creative, actually ....and a great way to get some practical use out of the kid's Lego's....at least once they've outgrown them, that is (don't want to start WWIII in the house or anything like that, if you know what I mean). lol

IrishLass :)

Who out grows Logo? that is crazy talk

LOL Well, I must admit you do have a point there. My 21 year-old still has every single one of his Lego sets he ever received as a gift or bought with his allowance money. Although he hasn't taken them out in awhile, he refuses to be rid of them.

LOL Well, I must admit you do have a point there. My 21 year-old still has every single one of his Lego sets he ever received as a gift or bought with his allowance money. Although he hasn't taken them out in awhile, he refuses to be rid of them.

My little boys are obsessed with Legos right now, but they are too young to be organized and keep the sets intact. They all get mixed up and thrown into a big tub all together. My favorite thing is when they're looking for a tiny piece and they want me to help find it. I also love organizing them by colors or shape or my very favorite is picking out all of the people and their accessories. It's soothing mind therapy. I'll be sad if they ever outgrow them, but my 35 year old husband is still obsessed so...

I'm sure they'd think Lego soap was the coolest thing ever.

I love that idea. I have a mega tub of Leggos in the basement, waiting for grandchildren at this point. I'm going to have to get it out and hopefully I saved the bigger sized ones. Can't justify a slab mold at this point, but this could maybe work - and at the size I want it to be - bonus!

Back