naturesflavors.com/Texas Natural Supply

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
online only supply company based in Orange, Ca. They had some essential oils listed as cheaper than Texas Natural Supply, so I ordered three things from them.
I was not sent my order (paid by debit card) for an entire month. California borders the state I live in.
If you check their website, it looks like they would carry nearly anything you could want, from essential oils to dietary items.
I should point out that the "live support" is Always offline. I sent about five total emails inquiring about my order that were never answered.
I don't know if this made a difference, but I posted a complaint on "Ripoff Report" about the fact that I had been waiting a month, and that they wouldn't acknowledge my emails, and suddenly I got my order a day or two later.
I would like to point out that I checked other reviews of the company online by others, and it was mixed.
Texas Natural Supply, on the other hand, sent my order within a week. :)

donald roller wilson said:
online only supply company based in Orange, Ca. They had some essential oils listed as cheaper than Texas Natural Supply, so I ordered three things from them.
I was not sent my order (paid by debit card) for an entire month. California borders the state I live in.
If you check their website, it looks like they would carry nearly anything you could want, from essential oils to dietary items.
I should point out that the "live support" is Always offline. I sent about five total emails inquiring about my order that were never answered.
I don't know if this made a difference, but I posted a complaint on "Ripoff Report" about the fact that I had been waiting a month, and that they wouldn't acknowledge my emails, and suddenly I got my order a day or two later.
I would like to point out that I checked other reviews of the company online by others, and it was mixed.
Texas Natural Supply, on the other hand, sent my order within a week. :)

I was just checking out Texas Natural Supply. They have tons of stuff I want to order but I think I would definitely go broke! Their prices seem somewhat reasonable. Are you satisfied with the products you bought from TNS?

Latest posts

Back