Natures garden

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmtree

Reaction score
Anyone use natures garden fo's on the natures garden website? How come they are cheaper than most other places? Makes me nervous to order fo from them.

I love NG. In face they are one of my favorite suppliers, quality is good, CS is excellent, and I really appreciate being able to access the IFRA guidelines for each fragrance right from the website.

I agree with Newsoap. I love NG. They have great customer service, the products are excellent. Plus if you have any doubts on how a FO is going to act they have tested all their FO's and have a list to show the results on their web site. And fast shipping too.

Thanks everyone. This is good to know. I just stocked up on fo but I did order some tins from them. Much cheaper than most places for those too. Really surprised on how inexpensive they are!

I'm dying to order from them, but shipping costs to Canada are outrageous! :Kitten Love:

Its not the cheapest to ship to me either and I live in the US. I was wanting to order some lavender powder for my baby soap. The 4oz packet of powder itself was like $5 but to ship it here was almost $15.. I couldn't justify paying $20 for one item unfortunately. But I really love their FOs so I order from them when I need more

I have ordered from them a couple times already and love the quality of their products. They are by far my favorite supplier.

I don't think I've ever ordered FO's from them but Clyde from Vibrant Soaps on YouTube uses them all the time and never seems to have a problem.

Love them and think the FOs are great quality. Have never came across one (and I probably have close to 100 just from them) that didn't perform as said on their site.

Love them and think the FOs are great quality. Have never came across one (and I probably have close to 100 just from them) that didn't perform as said on their site.

This is great to know! I can't believe I can get a 16oz bottle of fo for 13.99-15.99!! That will bring my bar cost down a lot! So why/how are they so cheap compared to everyone else?

Not sure. It might be because they don't add the freight to the price like other suppliers who in turn provide free freight.

I only use NG fo, and love their quality, use suggestion charts and certification standards. They do ship in plastic, to keep their costs down, but I've found that their scents retain their strength and composition for quite some time, despite this. I like to overprotect my oils, so as soon as I get my shipments in I just transfer them to my dark apoth. dropper bottles.

I like the fact that NG has the info from their own testing, as well as reviews from customers. I absolutely will NOT buy FOs from any supplier without reviews, or company testing info. I need to know if a product will discolor, seize, or otherwise misbehave. I don't want to experiment with my limited funds.

I am still a newbie but so far NG has been hit or miss for me. I have a few fo's that really dissapointed me and a few I really liked. I agree the pricing and service make them very appealing, I probably just need to keep searching to find the really good fragrances still.

Latest posts

Back