Nature's Garden review - Add yours!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered a bunch of 1oz bottles to sample. This is where I found the FO I need for the nostalgia swap and figured may as well try a few things. The selection at NG is huge and wonderful and I think this will be my favorite place to buy FOs. Wasn't even able to get a fraction of the FOs that I really want to try.

BTW my DH thinks I need to change my forum name to Spoiled Soaper :lol: (he is supporting my habit)

This is my OOB review, will come through later and add after soaping review.

FRESH OUTDOORS- Great scent,not perfumey at all, reminds me of the scent that clothes dried on the line pick up. Slightly earthy/grassy.

MONEY- Couldn't resist! Does resemble crisp new bills with a clean scent.

BAMBOO HEMP- Nice, fresh and green very slightly sweet. Like.

TWILIGHT IN THE WOODS- Love, love. Like candy but not too sweet. Seems like this one might be a little stronger than the one from Peak, but then it could be that I can't keep my nose out of it.

SWEETGRASS- Not an overpowering green smell like some of the grass FOs. Has a bit of a clean cotton smell to it.

BLUE AGAVE- Smells like fabric softener, not sure which one, original downy maybe? I like it.

GREEN IRISH TWEED- Had to try this after reading all the good reviews. Great scent, manly but unisex.

BOSTON TEA PARTY- Tea lover here, they did a really good job with this one. It reminds me of something but I'm drawing a blank, will get back to you. Like a lot.

CANNABIS FLOWER- Smells a little like plastic and maybe a bit like cannabis if you smell hard and ignore the plastic odor.

MUSCADINE- My grandfather grows muscadine and makes homemade wine. One of my best childhood memories is reading in between the vines growing up. This has nothing of the earthy muscadine scent just grape, very sweet like candy. Don't like.

GREEN APPLE EXPLOSION- Just what it says, too much like candy for my taste.

FRESH PEAR- Kind of light almost more like apple. Will try a different pear next time.

FRESH PEACH- Amazing, can't imagine peach getting much better. It is very sweet smelling though.

MERLOT WINE- Smells like black cherry to me. If anyone knows of a good wine FO let me know this is the second negative.

LEMON POPPYSEED- Not much lemon at all more of a vanilla cake smell. Might be better in soap but probably won't ever order more of this.

CINNAMON STICKS- Smells almost exactly like my cinnamon EO, straight cinnamon. If it comes out good in the soap I will probably use this instead of the more expensive EO.

O.M.&H.- Like Peaks better.

KUDZU- Like some sort of strange flower. Only a little sweet and not perfumey. Not really sure about this one.

WILD WILD WEST- Definitely smell the leather, a little like new car scent. Not sure what I will do with this.

FRESH BREWED COFFEE(world's best)- Strong and straightforward but just like all the other coffee FOs out there. I guess no one really has this scent down pat.

Latest posts

Back