Natures Garden FO's fast shipping :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lin19687

Reaction score
I've always had great service with them. I can order this morning and it's on my porch by tomorrow. I use their Loving Spell, Bite Me, Peach Magnolia Raspberry and Dragon's Blood. They are all nice and stick.

Bite Me is fairly sweet smelling. They all perform well in CP but the Peach Magnolia Raspberry is weird. Sometimes it behaves and I can do multiple colors and swirls and then the next time it will move too fast.

I haven't tried the peach, but let us know if it sticks and still smells like peach. I haven't found one that doesn't morph or totally disappear during cure.

Do you mean Peace ?
I picked most of these based of reviews from on here. Spent the last few days reading all the old posts on this company and another, plus the Scent Review board and dish.
I have 2 other peaches, one just peach and one peach blossom (floral) from Gemlight. But I am not overly thrilled with the Peach. It still needs to finish curing so I am hoping it just gets better.

Do you mean Peace ?
I picked most of these based of reviews from on here. Spent the last few days reading all the old posts on this company and another, plus the Scent Review board and dish.
I have 2 other peaches, one just peach and one peach blossom (floral) from Gemlight. But I am not overly thrilled with the Peach. It still needs to finish curing so I am hoping it just gets better.

Nope, I read it as Peach.... ha ha

Peace (hee hee) smells heavily of Nutmeg. Like a pumpkin pie spice mix with a lot of nutmeg. My fav :)
I am about to soap it now in a Salt bar, just waiting on the Lye to cool off.
I will let you know how it behaves.
Behaved well, Soaped at 105, plenty of time. I didn't notice much of an Acceleration if any. Did small ITP swirl.

Peach Magnolia Raspberry is next after that one.

Last edited:
Hi all! I'm just starting with cold and hot press soap making coming from making bath and beauty products. To me soap is the natural next step. I just places a large order from Brambleberry have y'all tried their products? If you have, do you recommend Natures Garden over Brambleberry or is it like comparing apples to oranges?
I would appreciate any help and/or advise anyone could give my first order will be arriving in a few days (it's traveling from north west corner of the US to the southeast corner)
Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the world of soapmaking. Natures Garden has some wonderful fragrances, but like any supplier they are hit and miss so it is best to order trial sizes. Florals, Water type and Spicy fragrances are notorious for not playing nice in soap, some florals overheat, what we call ricing and accelerate. I very seldom use B&B fragrances so I am not much help there. If you have a particular fragrance you like you can ask here and someone will most likely lead you in the direction.

Here is a link for soapmaking terminology CP= Cold Process not Cold Press.
https://www.soapmakingforum.com/threads/the-acronym-and-abbreviation-definition-thread.32055/

Welcome to the world of soapmaking. Natures Garden has some wonderful fragrances, but like any supplier they are hit and miss so it is best to order trial sizes. Florals, Water type and Spicy fragrances are notorious for not playing nice in soap, some florals overheat, what we call ricing and accelerate. I very seldom use B&B fragrances so I am not much help there. If you have a particular fragrance you like you can ask here and someone will most likely lead you in the direction.

Here is a link for soapmaking terminology CP= Cold Process not Cold Press.
https://www.soapmakingforum.com/threads/the-acronym-and-abbreviation-definition-thread.32055/
Thanks so much for the advice and the link is already very helpful! I have been using all essential oils (no fragrances) to this point. I like the added benefits that they give you yet looking at different soaps I have considered using fragrances because of the ones that you can get premade so much easier and cheaper... I sell my products online and at booths has anyone see a big difference on one selling more/easier than the other?

Peach Magnolia Raspberry was finicky on me. Not really a fast mover but it looked like it was starting to Rice when i added it to a Med trace. I had to SB it to make sure it was going to behave better.
Did a semi ITP mix, not really a swirl and molded it.
Since I did my PVC mold I can 't tell if it is done gelling.
Well I banged it too early and it split in half (half came out) so I smushed it back together.
Oh well, came out ok later . I need to mark on the bottle that it may Rice again in the Salt Bar recipe.

Since soap is a wash-off product you really get no great benefits from using Essential Oils in soap. Tea Tree and Lavender are my two exceptions.
Thanks so much for the advice and the link is already very helpful! I have been using all essential oils (no fragrances) to this point. I like the added benefits that they give you yet looking at different soaps I have considered using fragrances because of the ones that you can get premade so much easier and cheaper... I sell my products online and at booths has anyone see a big difference on one selling more/easier than the other?
I know I need to bite my tongue but most here know I am not to good at that. I just have to ask how you can already be selling when you do not know the answers to these questions, and call cold process soap cold press. Oils are cold pressed not soap. It is hard to say what will sell for you, but customers like fragrances and you cannot get the same from essentials that you can from fragrances.

Lin I have ordered many FOs from natures garden, but never the ones you mentioned except for bite me. I love the sweet ones, so I am curious on your feedback on all of them.

Joni, my 2 cents. I love both companies. For many things I think BB has high quality products. Many of their fragrance are a luxury in soap, Very well made, but I tend to like NG a LOT. I find their prices way better than many other suppliers, and I have always been happy with the combination of fast shipping, quality, and price I get. It really depends on what you like. I buy my oils mostly at the grocery store, except for palm, and avocado that I get from NG. NG colors IMO are expensive. I get my colors somewhere else.

@SunRiseArts I picked from what others on here had said was good. Most I have never heard of nor smelled.
NG does have Very good prices and so far I have liked the scents I have gotten. Lavender Sage is REALLY nice ! even my DD likes it.
I am not sure how well I like Kulu Bay.
I buy my Oils from Jedwards because I can go pick it up and they have good prices. Micas I get from the Pre-Buy Mica's & More.
I also bought last week but have not soaped yet. Will be this week.. I like Autumn scents the best. Apples & Oak is one of my favorites.

Cracklin Birch Fragrance Oil
NG Burst of Energy Fragrance Oil = I am not sure if I like this one OOB
Apple Happy Camper Candy Fragrance Oil
Coconut Coast Fragrance Oil
Jamaica Me Crazy Fragrance Oil
Lick Me All Over Fragrance Oil
NG Clean Breeze Type Fragrance Oil
Patchouli Fragrance Oil
Cranberry Orange Fragrance Oil
Poison Crocus Fragrance Oil
Sand Castles Fragrance Oil
Bergamot & Tarragon Leaves Fragrance Oil