Natures Garden Coriander

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do have a bottle, smells like cilantro and salt and green, maybe that's the olive. Like you could make a salad dressing lol if it wouldn't kill you haha.
Oohh, that sounds right up my alley! Now I'm off to order some of it!!

I'm just having the worst time thinking of a design for it🤣🤣
Based on your description, the first thing I thought of was a base color of 3 Olive Martini mica with a ploppy drop swirl of Tall, Dark, and Handsome mica mixed with Tempest mica (to get the color of kalamata olives) and Winter White mica for the salt. Will it look like an Olive soap or a 70's era kitchen soap? Who knows, lol!
BTW, these are all from MM, and since I already have them all, I'm gonna give it whirl when I get the FO :)

Based on your description, the first thing I thought of was a base color of 3 Olive Martini mica with a ploppy drop swirl of Tall, Dark, and Handsome mica mixed with Tempest mica (to get the color of kalamata olives) and Winter White mica for the salt. Will it look like an Olive soap or a 70's era kitchen soap? Who knows, lol!
BTW, these are all from MM, and since I already have them all, I'm gonna give it whirl when I get the FO :)
That sounds awesome. I was tossing around a Gin Martini soap last night. Your thought bubble must have inspired me!

@cerelife . Did you get to try this out?

I haven't had much time for soaping lately, but I love this FO oob! After smelling it, I'm thinking of more of a tilted tiger swirl poured at light trace with MM 3 Olive Martini, Lettuce, and tiny lines of Tempest.

Back