Nature's Garden and "Blue" Fragrances

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

math ace

Reaction score
Nature's Garden has their "Blue" Fragrances on sale - sample size. I think it might be time for me to try some Nature's Garden Fragrances... Any recommendations for a scent that really sticks in CP Soap from the "Blue" list ? ? ? These scents include:

Alpine Snow Drift, Aspen winter Type, Baby Clean, Baby Powder, Bay Rum, Beach Bum, Birds of Paradise, Blue Cotton Candy, Blue Raspberry Slushie, Blue Sugar Type, Blueberry Cheesecake, Blueberry cobbler, Blueberry Flapjacks, Blueberry, Blueberry Muffin, Breezes and Sunshine, Burberry British, Capri Olivo, Celestial, Children's Room, Clean Crisp Air, Clean Fresh Cotton, Clean Type, Cool Clear Water, Cool Spring Fragrance, Country Clothesline, Crystal Blue Water, Curved and Chiseled, Dark Musk, Democrat, Denim, Dr. Feelgood, Dude, Fountain of Youth, Fresh Linen, Frosted Peak Tops, Game On, Glacier Falls Type, Glitter, God's Love, Heaven, Huckleberry Harvest, Hydrangea Heaven, Laudromat, Light Blue Men Type, Light Blue Women Type, Madam President, Mermaid Kisses, New Born Baby, NG Baby Powder Fabuluso Type, and the list continues.....

There are over 80 fragrances included on this sale.

I've used Capri Olivio, Blue Raspberry Slushie, Huckleberry Harvest, China Rain (if its there). Blue Raspberry I've only used in sugar scrubs thus far so no help there. Huckleberry Harvest, Capri Olivio and China Rain all stuck really well though it's been awhile since I've use Huckleberry Harvest or Capri Olivio. China Rain generally behaves well for me as did the other two.

Last edited:
I just checked the sale, its only for a few of their blue scents.

https://m.naturesgardencandles.com/fragrance-oils-sample-sale

Obsidian,
Looks like you are onto something here. The email I received had a link to the list of "blue" fragrances.... Including all the ones I listed and more. However, when I click on the sale tab, only about 10 of their "blue" fragrances are on sale. That is definitely deceptive marketing. Thanks for pointing this out.

I've use Capri Olivio, Blue Raspberry Slushie, Huckleberry Harvest, China Rain (if its there). Blue Raspberry I've only used in sugar scrubs thus far so no help there. Huckleberry Harvest, Capri Olivio and China Rain all stuck really well though it's been awhile since I've use Huckleberry Harvest or Capri Olivio. China Rain generally behaves well for me as did the other two.

Thanks shunt2011 for the recommendations. I really want to try the huckleberry harvest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone looking for a good blueberry should check out BBs blueberry and thyme. It smells like fruit and candy, good enough that I want to drink the stuff. Its really sweet but doesn't have the bakery or fake notes.
I have no idea how it behaves in soap.

I just checked the sale, its only for a few of their blue scents.

https://m.naturesgardencandles.com/fragrance-oils-sample-sale

I've not tried any but since I don't care for bakery scents, I would go with the water or cool ones.

Of the 10 on the link above... I haven't soaped with any of them, but @Lin19687 sent me an endcut of Stormy Night and it's amazing. That one is still in my personal stash box and when I checked it in January it still smelled good. Lin sent me the endcuts in Sept/Oct 2018... so they've gone well beyond 18 month shelf life.

Of the 10 on the link above... I haven't soaped with any of them, but @Lin19687 sent me an endcut of Stormy Night and it's amazing. That one is still in my personal stash box and when I checked it in January it still smelled good. Lin sent me the endcuts in Sept/Oct 2018... so they've gone well beyond 18 month shelf life.
YES ! I still have end cuts from then and it is so yummy ! I have changed the name on 2 occasions and they STILL sell OUT !
I have to say that just about all from NG have kept their scent retention. Even the scents that I hate, like florals lol

I have Celestial, Frosted Peak Tops, and Celestial is way to perfume/floral for me but still a good scent. FPT is really good too and a great seller, but I changed the name so that may be why.

Here’s a phots still in mold. I guess I don’t take Picts of the cut ones. It behaves well too.
99F8B109-6B6D-4131-9DA8-FAFDBB5DE4F1.jpeg

Latest posts

Back