Natures Fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just discovered this Company. Found out about it Friday, Ordered Saturday and got my fragrances Tuesday.
I also only paid $6.95 for shipping. They have an $8.95 unlimited shipping option as well.

My package came well wrapped, and each bottle had the Max usage rate and vanillian content on the label. I was happy with all my fragrances.

https://www.naturesfragrance.com/

Thanks for sharing. It will be interesting to see how they do in soap.
Ive used one so far. on their site they picture how the fragrance does in CP soap and list soaping notes. super helpful. I tried Route 66 so far and the scent is amazing. Waiting to see how it holds after cure.

Here are the fragrances I ordered first. They all smell really good OOB

Mahogany Teakwood
Route 66
Leaves
Black Teakwood
Lemon Verbena

@msunnerstood

I am waiting for your feedback on those scents once they have made it through the cure process and have a couple of months on them. The Leaves and Route 66 looked interesting.
I really liked how the web site provided cold process soap feedback from testing they conducted themselves.

I narrowed my list down to the following 8 scents :
Lemon Verbena
Black Raspberry Vanilla
Lilac Blossoms
Pink Chiffon
Pink Grapefruit
Secret Rose Garden
Orange Sherbet
Tahitian Tiare

Hopefully, others have ordered from them and will be able to provide some feedback.

So far route 66, Mahogany Teakwood and cocoa butter cashmere are holding well but its still somewhat early. The Cocoa Butter Cashmere darkened a bit but I was expecting that and made most of the batter brown. The parts I left white and unscented have not take on any of the discoloring. I ordered again and am waiting for one additional scent an some wax colorants for wax tarts.

Just discovered this Company. Found out about it Friday, Ordered Saturday and got my fragrances Tuesday.
I also only paid $6.95 for shipping. They have an $8.95 unlimited shipping option as well.

My package came well wrapped, and each bottle had the Max usage rate and vanillian content on the label. I was happy with all my fragrances.

https://www.naturesfragrance.com/
In the thread "Frankincence and Myrrh FO," bountiful soaps has a post about FO from "Nature." Not sure if this is the same place you found. Also hope your experience is not like hers.

In the thread "Frankincence and Myrrh FO," bountiful soaps has a post about FO from "Nature." Not sure if this is the same place you found. Also hope your experience is not like hers.

Im not able to find that thread by searching so I dont know. So far, my experience with this company has been nothing but good (4 Total orders). They dont have every scent I use normally so I still use other companies but if they have it, I buy it from them.

Do you have a link to the other thread?

It would be awesome for you to post your results in the SMF Fragrance Oil Review spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...MFTWfchk-c7sNswuh-yaTdRf1M/edit#gid=778656389
That way all of us can read and learn from you. Might even want to see if your fragrances are already there...

I sure will. I checked the list and didnt see a tab for this company so not sure if I can add one? Its still early for the soaps ive made but the ones I have had curing have held their scent well

[QUOTE I sent a request to edit the fragrance review sheet so I can add the ones im testing[/QUOTE]

That's good as it's far too early to say how they will be in 6 months or so. Probably the other poster meant Natures Garden.

Thanks! I had not heard of them before. I ordered 5 or so, 1 oz. bottles to try.... including Tobacco & Bay Leaf and Sea Salt & Orchid. I recently got a bottle of the T&B Leaf from Bramble Berry and a sample bottle of the other from Candle Science so I will be curious to see how they compare smell wise. Between the 99 cent sale at Candle Science and some others that I recently ordered from Bramble Berry & WSP, looks like I will have a LOT of 1 lb. test batches to do.

There was another thread about this company a few weeks ago... They had a sale on FOs in early August and then another one right away for Labor day. I missed the first but got in on the second. Unfortunately, my FOs are sitting at my MIL's house in Chicagoland. I'll be united with them on Thanksgiving,so can report more then (and again after soaping, and again after cure).
But, watch for sales! I got mine 30%, iirc.

Back