SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm I wonder why she didn't just HP the batch to start with? Seems like it would have been a lot less trouble to add the parsley at the end of the cook.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
Hmmm I wonder why she didn't just HP the batch to start with? Seems like it would have been a lot less trouble to add the parsley at the end of the cook.
Tanya is like me... we don't do HP. :D Also, she's mainly a gardener and her videos are awesome! Making and sharing soap experiements is a sideline.

Why not try a small batch in HP to see if it works? (In your spare time, of course! 😁 My guess is you may find you have to rebatch as well.

What might work, CP or HP is infusing the parsley in 10% soywax ahead of time. :smallshrug:

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Tanya is like me... we don't do HP. :D Also, she's mainly a gardener and her videos are awesome! Making and sharing soap experiements is a sideline.

Why not try a small batch in HP to see if it works? (In your spare time, of course! 😁 My guess is you may find you have to rebatch as well.

What might work, CP or HP is infusing the parsley in 10% soywax ahead of time. :smallshrug:
Hmmm, to me, rebatching is basically HP - but with the extra step of doing CP first. To each her own. :)

impish

Reaction score
I have always used dried parsley infused olive oil for my green, sometimes with the addition of some dried parsley powdered in my spice grinder. Like most folks who use natural colorants every batch is CPOP.
I have achieved a slightly brighter green in other batches but, didn't take pictures of soap until this year.

Attachments

Vicki C

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have always used dried parsley infused olive oil for my green, sometimes with the addition of some dried parsley powdered in my spice grinder. Like most folks who use natural colorants every batch is CPOP.
I have achieved a slightly brighter green in other batches but, didn't take pictures of soap until this year.
Wow that’s beautiful. Will you share how you got the blue and orange in the soap on the right?

Latest posts