Natural Green Colour

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you talking about acai? I like it in drinks, haven't seen it in soap. That might make a nice pink colour. I haven't made any soap in awhile. Have a lot of projects on the go and I need to fix my molds, but I realy am anxious to see how the spirulina works in a CP soap.

Typically you drink it or take capsule form but I guess in Brazil- they mix it into lotions and soap for its anti aging- properties.
Does the juice taste gross? I was wondering about trying it?

I bought an acai, pomegranet, grape juice cocktail (no alcohol) and it tasted great. I don't know how much acai juice they put in it though. It's somewhat tart.

I don't think the posted soaps are ugly at all. In fact, I love the rustic natural look to them. There is a market for soaps that look like these.

I actually agree with you cp soaper- but lots of people wouldn't! I don't care if it's ugly anyway especially when something is so beneficial to the skin!

If anyone tries the acai in hot process, please post about it. I'm curious as to whether it will work.

Latest posts

Back