National Shrink Wrap System Question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone who uses this system, I bought the perforated 60 Ga Biolefin wrap. Does anyone know if I can wrap the bars and let the cure in the plastic since it's perforated or should I just wait til it's fully cured?

I use paper boxes with cut-outs and still wait for the full cure time before boxing them up.

Well poop, I was hoping to be able to just wrap everything I had already made on my day off this week. I hate wrapping soap. I'd rather make it than wrap it.

If you let them all cure, and a month or two from now, go to do the shrink wrapping, the end result is the same. You'd still have lots of soap to wrap all at once. It just wouldn't be done this week. You can do something else that is fun on your day off. Enjoy another day of fun this week.

If you let them all cure, and a month or two from now, go to do the shrink wrapping, the end result is the same. You'd still have lots of soap to wrap all at once. It just wouldn't be done this week. You can do something else that is fun on your day off. Enjoy another day of fun this week.
Problem is I might not get another day off for awhile.

Back