Naming Help

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

HorseCreek

Reaction score
I'm not really sure which forum this should go in, so please move if needed.

I have and love Nurture Soap's version of Breath of God FO. I want to rename it though. Any ideas?

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
How about Heavenly Breeze?

snappyllama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it smells what I imagine a Himalayan village would smell like (from the Lush original - I haven't smelled Nurture's dupe). Maybe something with mountain or temple or sacred or umm... I'm rubbish at naming things...

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not too clever with names, and I don't know what this smells like, but a play on the name - something like Angels Breath or Breath of Angels? Or from the description Temple of Clouds. If the fragrance is incensey, a temple reference would fit (in my mind anyway).

lenarenee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Breath of Heaven

Free Spirit

Renewed

Heavenly Mist

A New Earth

Sanctity

That's all I got.

penelopejane

Reaction score
I think it smells what I imagine a Himalayan village would smell like (from the Lush original - I haven't smelled Nurture's dupe). Maybe something with mountain or temple or sacred or umm... I'm rubbish at naming things...
AS a buyer I would want it to smell like the description of the FO on the soap. As a seller I wouldn't want to use the name the FO company used because then the customer or competitors could steal it!

So I would call it something like Mountain Air. That sounds like a himalayan village on a good day doesn't it? Fresh and clean air smell.

Susie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a buyer, I would not mind having a description of the scent somewhere in the booth, if I could not smell it myself. But I would not care if the name was a description itself. If I sold, I would only care that I knew that "Scent X is FO Y from Z company".

HorseCreek

Reaction score
You guys are simply amazing. Thank you for such awesome ideas. It definitely has an incense quality to it, so you're spot on there.
I either sell at shows, so folks can smell it in person, or online where I give a detailed scent description, so non descriptive names are just fine.
I'm going to look at all the ideas tomorrow and see what I come up with. Thank you all SO much!

Latest posts